Here are the things I’ve written in November…
- Pirate Party: We want our reputation to be more like Robin Hood
- Laser probe lets brain surgeons identify cancer cells with sound
- I watched a rover search for ancient life on Mars – I mean, Utah
- A new world order is defying the science of polling – what now?
- Dark waves tower during violent storm on Lake Erie
- Google DeepMind’s AI learns to play with physical objects
- Chinese tourist town uses face recognition as an entry pass
- First ever lightning-mapping satellite set for take off
- Crowdsourced prime number could help solve a 50-year-old problem
- Brain stimulation guides people through an invisible maze
- Brexit puts Europe’s nuclear fusion future in doubt
- Dutch police use augmented reality to investigate crime scenes
- Seismic sensing app detects 200 earthquakes in first six months
- Concerns as face recognition tech used to ‘identify’ criminals
And I also scripted/produced/presented a radio piece for the Naked Scientists on the BBC.